How to reach your full potential as an entrepreneur with ADHD…in 30 days!
Does this sound familiar to you?
You are an entrepreneur with ADHD or ADHD tendencies. You love working for yourself and being your own boss. You know you are highly creative and talented and smarter than most people you know..YET you just aren’t seeing the success you know you are capable of?
You lunge from one crisis to the next…pulling all nighters to get the work done in time. You procrastinate over many tasks, finally getting them done just for the deadline. This makes you feel worn out and worthless. Your confidence in your own ability’s is low and so is yourself esteem. You often feel like an impostors, even though you have many gifts, talents and qualification you feel that if people knew the ‘real’ you they wouldn’t hire you.
You feel overwhelmed and stuck. You aren’t sure of your long term business goals are and even if you know what they are they seem impossible to achieve because you are fighting fires on a daily basis with no time to look ahead. You lack structure even though you know it would be helpful to you. You have hundreds of ideas, but no time to carry them out barely time or motivation to complete one. There is no balance between work and home life, you are constantly worrying about what you haven’t done.
Your office is a disaster area, and can never find what you are looking for without a frenzied search. You can’t let anyone uninvited enter and even when you have had a ‘good tidy up’ it doesn’t stay tidy for longer than a day.
You know you aren’t taking care of yourself, but there is no time to exercise or eat healthy food when there is so much work to do. When every thing settles down you have promised yourself that is when you will take better care of yourself, but that never seems to happen.
You are always looking for the next new ‘thing’ that will solve all your problems
But nothing seems to work for any period of time.
If this is you, then rest assured, your life and your business don’t have to be like this.
While I do not have ADHD I do have severe dyslexia which means my brain, like yours is right brain dominant and this makes living in a world that is left brain focused a continual challenge. The good news is we have very special gifts and talents and once the negative aspects are managed the positive attributes can shine through and you are able to have a successful business, feel happy and physically healthy and lead a joyful life.
Using techniques that work for myself and my clients I know this can be your reality and not a pipe dream.
But don’t just take my word for it…
Here’s a sample of what you will learn in the Untapped Brilliance for Entrepreneurs.
While we will cover tons of valuable and easy to implement techniques and strategies during our 30 days together…here is a sneak peek into what you will learn.
- How to focus on mentally challenging tasks
- How to have productive days every day..not once in a blue moon
- A clear vision of where your business is going for the next year
- Create a office that you love walking into each day
- How to stop procrastinating
- How to feel less stressed
- Finally get a handle on your paperwork and check book
- How to stop lunging from one trauma to another
- Learn time management techniques that really work
- Identify what your priorities are
- Have increased concentration
- Increased confidence and self esteem
- Feel happier and healthy and joyful
“Here’s how it works…”
When you sign up for this 4 week course for entrepreneurs with ADHD or ADHD tendencies You will get 4 hours of live training via the telephone.
- Question and Answer time
- Recordings of all the call – If you can’t make the calls live, no problem you will have easy access to the recording
- The transcript of each call
- A List of valuable resources
- Worksheets to help you track your progress
- Unlimited email access to me throughout the 4 weeks of the course
- Membership to an online community just for the participants of this course!
I am very committed to your success and want to make implementing the techniques on the training calls into your life as easy as possible for you. You can use email and there will also be Q and A time at the end of each call.
The course begins on May 3rd 2010 3 pm eastern
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!