Jacqueline gave me one tip that tripled my productivity. I was amazed by how easy it was and what a huge difference it made. When I talk about my frustrations, Jacqui listens calmly and helps me feel accepted and then gives me easy simple steps I can do effortlessly. Tasks that have been hanging around for months are done. Projects are finally moving ahead. That means more money flows in. Thank You!!
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- How to Wake Up When You Have ADHD
- Inattentive ADHD
- ADHD and an Unusual Sense of Fairness
- How to Read Books When You Have ADHD.
- ADHD and PMS
- PTSD vs. ADHD
- ADHD and Hibernation
- ADHD Feels Like…