Jacqueline gave me one tip that tripled my productivity. I was amazed by how easy it was and what a huge difference it made. When I talk about my frustrations, Jacqui listens calmly and helps me feel accepted and then gives me easy simple steps I can do effortlessly. Tasks that have been hanging around for months are done. Projects are finally moving ahead. That means more money flows in. Thank You!!
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- ADHD Feels Like...
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- PTSD vs. ADHD
- Inattentive ADHD
- How to Wake Up When You Have ADHD
- ADHD and Anger
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- ADHD and PMS
- ADHD and OCD
- ADHD and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome