After our session, I felt I had wings. I felt happy and light…looking forwards to a better tomorrow. I feel more alive than I have in years, like an overcast sky opening to the sunshine.
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- How to Wake Up When You Have ADHD
- ADHD and an Unusual Sense of Fairness
- Inattentive ADHD
- How to Read Books When You Have ADHD.
- ADHD and PMS
- ADHD and Hibernation
- PTSD vs. ADHD
- ADHD Feels Like…