My life is night and day different after working with Jacqueline. She definitely has the goods and is an expert on ADHD. However, her real gift has been in seeing me as a capable and competent person. She quietly operated from that belief working it into the fabric of our coaching sessions. Now I believe it too. That goes way beyond any strategy I could ask for. I live in the US and Jacqueline is in Canada. Yay internet!
Hey, I'm Jacqueline, your go-to ADHD coach on a mission to help you Untap your ADHD brilliance.
I was a nurse in my past life, have a neurodiverse brain like you, and my superpower is breaking down vague or complex things so they feel easy to take action on.
In the UTB blog, I share practical strategies and insights with a sprinkle of inspiration to help you along your path of ADHD understanding and success.
So, let's embark on this adventure together - one blog post at a time! 🌟
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- ADHD and an Unusual Sense of Fairness
- ADHD and Feeling ‘Behind’ in Life
- Can’t Start a Task Even Though It’s Really Important?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- ADHD and Discipline
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- How to Read Books When You Have ADHD.
- ADHD and Hibernation
- How to Get Out of Bed When You Have ADHD
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- How to Create Healthy Boundaries When You Have ADHD