Great question! Having your ADHD diagnosed comes as a huge relief to many people. However after the initial euphoria of knowing what was ‘wrong’ all those years, you can feel overwhelmed about what to do next
There is lots of information about treating and managing your ADHD but its hard to know what is important and what to do first.
And that’s why I decided to create this informative and free teleclass. During our call (a teleclass is just like a conference call), I’m going to walk you through the exact steps you need to do after your diagnosis.
- Should you take medication and non-pharmaceutical ways to manage your ADHD (even if you are taking ADHD meds)
- Which professionals you should see and when
- The emotional side of getting diagnosed
- Whether or not to tell people you have ADHD
- What to do when those closest to you aren’t supportive or don’t ‘believe’ in ADHD
- Is going to a support group a good idea?
As part of our free call, I’ll also share what to do if you live in an area where little known about ADHD and how to make this journey both fun and empowering.
Enter your name and email below and I’ll send you the details. And if you can’t make the call live, it’s okay. It will be recorded and I’ll send out the recording after the teleclass. That said, if can make it live, please do as I’ll be answering your questions on the call.
“So you have ADHD. Now what?” FREE Teleclass
Tuesday June 26th
* Please note upon registration you will also receive a complimentary subscription to Jacqueline’s Untapped Brilliance newsletter. We will not share, rent or sell your information to any other organization. Promise!
Adult ADHD Coach and Author
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!