- Focus and concentrate on the task on hand
- Work on the most important task rather than procrastinating or getting distracted my email and other busy work
- Follow through on all tasks and projects, even the most boring ones
- Able to arrive on time for all your appointments
- Give realistic estimates of how long a task took
- Make decisions easily
- Prioritize what to work on at any given time
- Be able to stay on task even when the initial excitement of a task has ended
- Communicate more effectively with others so your relationships at home and work improve
- No longer rely on willpower or deadlines to get things done.
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!