Having ADHD and losing your keys regularly tend to go hand in hand. It might seem like a small thing, and even a bit of a joke to people who know you; “Harry has lost his keys again!”
However, it’s one of those small things that create big ripples.
2) Time consuming
3) Can be expensive
4) Makes you late for appointments
Imagine how easy life would be if you always knew where your keys were. You would never have those panic feelings again.
In this video, I explain a simple method, so that you always know where your keys are!
Now that you have watched the video, here are the steps again:
1) Put your keys on 1 key ring
2) Prune out the ones that you don’t use daily or weekly
3) Create key stations (home, work, in transition)
4) Be mindful
5) Get some spare keys cut
6) If you like gadgets, check this out: https://www.elgato.com/en/smart/smart-key
Do you lose your keys a lot? Leave me a note in the comments section!