If you would like to listen to this message, click here.
I am writing to you because I wanted to let you know that four coaching spots (there were five but one literally just got filled) are currently available to work one-on-one with me.
As you know, I work with adults with Attention Deficit Disorder. What you might NOT know is all the wonderful benefits people have reported experiencing during our one-on-one coaching sessions. Below are the 35 most common things I hear clients report… in no particular order 🙂
- Hope that things can and will get better
- Find their natural gifts and talents
- Appreciate their talents (when something is easy, it doesn’t mean it’s not valuable and that everyone can do it)
- Increase self-esteem… feeling better about who they are
- Feel happier
- Get a better understanding of what ADHD is
- Feel a huge sense of relief when they realize a challenge they are experiencing is very common with people with ADHD
- Become more efficient and effective at work and at home
- Feel less stressed
- Keep on top of their to-do list
- Take care of themselves physically
- Take care of themselves emotionally
- Feel less angry
- Gain control of life
- Feel calmer
- Organize their living space
- Create new habits to replace old ones that weren’t working
- Reduce procrastination
- Reduce feeling overwhelmed
- Reduce feelings of frustration
- Achieve goals, personally and professionally
- Increase productivity
- Improve relationships with friends, family, spouse
- Feel on top of school work
- Get a handle of finances
- Increase enjoyment in life
- Help life to slow down
- Feel less anxiety
- Feel less sadness, less feeling blue
- Lose weight
- Have more energy
- Develop better sleep habits
- Develop better communication skills
- Become better at managing their time
- Feel like a proactive player in their life
One client reported:
“When I left your office, I felt I had wings, I felt happy and light and… looking towards a better tomorrow. I feel more alive than I have felt in years, like an overcast sky opening up to the sunshine.”
So if this appeals to you and you would like to be one of the four new clients in my coaching program, send me an email at Jacqueline@untappedbrilliance.com with the word “coaching spots” in the title and I will make sure you get a coaching application form as soon as possible.
Looking forward to connecting with you really soon!
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!