When you are living with ADHD it is easy to feel like you aren’t in charge of your life.
One reason for this is it can be hard to get yourself to take action without a deadline looming, or other external accountability.
If you spend your days taking action on the urgent tasks yet not getting to do the important-to-you tasks you can feel…
- Uneasy at the end of each day, without really knowing why.
- A little envious of people who are experiencing success in areas you want to be successful.
- Resentful of people in your life who are making requests on your time.
- You might delay going to bed so you can get a few more things done.
In this video you will learn how to make a shift from relying on external prompts to get things done, to doing the activities that are a priority for you.
You will learn…
- What you can do, starting today, to make that shift.
- Why I know you can do this, even if your first thought is you can’t.
- How to shift the messages you tell yourself so they are supportive.
To learn more about Circle of Brilliance…https://untappedbrilliance.com/Circle
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!