Hey, I'm Jacqueline, your go-to ADHD coach on a mission to help you Untap your ADHD brilliance.
I was a nurse in my past life, have a neurodiverse brain like you, and my superpower is breaking down vague or complex things so they feel easy to take action on.
In the UTB blog, I share practical strategies and insights with a sprinkle of inspiration to help you along your path of ADHD understanding and success.
So, let's embark on this adventure together - one blog post at a time! 🌟
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- ADHD and an Unusual Sense of Fairness
- ADHD and Feeling ‘Behind’ in Life
- Can’t Start a Task Even Though It’s Really Important?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- ADHD and Discipline
- How to Read Books When You Have ADHD.
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- ADHD and Hibernation
- How to Get Out of Bed When You Have ADHD
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- How to Create Healthy Boundaries When You Have ADHD