Have you just been diagnosed with ADHD?
Do you feel like you have ADHD, but haven’t had an official diagnosis yet?
Did you say YES to either of those questions? Then this book is for you!
When you are new to the topic of Adult ADHD, it can feel like you are drowning in an abundance of information. It’s difficult to prioritize, because everything seems important. The result? You end up feeling overwhelmed and do nothing.
Adult ADHD 101 is your life-raft out of overwhelm.
It is filled with the questions and answers that people new to ADHD usually ask. It will help you navigate the practical and emotional first steps of your ADHD journey.
Adult ADHD 101 answers questions such as:
– Do Adults really have ADHD?
– What causes ADHD?
– Is ADHD real?
As well as:
– Should you get officially diagnosed with ADHD now that you are an adult?
– Should you tell people you have ADHD?
– What to do if your spouse or family aren’t supportive about your ADHD
– How to treat ADHD.
– Should you take ADHD Medication?
– Which professionals to work with.
– What emotions you might experience throughout your ADHD journey.
And much more!!!
Pop your email address into the box below and your copy of Adult ADHD 101 will arrive in your inbox in minutes!
You will also receive the weekly ADHD newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time