Start 2012 with a Bang. Set Goals!
January is the time when New Year Resolutions are made… and broken. So why not set ADHD friendly goals instead? I will show you how to make lasting changes in your life by setting goals
In this 60 minute No Cost session you will learn:
- Why goals are important when you have ADHD
- Identify what your personal goals are
- How to set goals
- How to achieve your goals
- How to stay motivate, even for long term goals
- How to overcome common obstacles like procrastination,
fear and anxiety, worry
- And much, much more.
Have all your goal setting questions answered by Jacqueline.
Enjoyed This Article?
Then lets keep in touch. Sign up for more ADHD articles like this one!