Work With Me
New-to-ADHD Power Hour
- Struggling to come to terms with the diagnosis?
- Concerned there is a stigma around ADHD and it will hold you back professionally?
- Wondering who to tell?
- Feeling annoyed that you didn’t find out sooner?
- Thinking back to events in your life and how they might have been different if you had known about ADHD?
- Upset because your parents don’t ‘believe in’ ADHD?
- Trying to figure out what lifestyle changes would help your ADHD symptoms?
Then the New to ADHD Power hour will help!
“After our session, I felt I had wings. I felt happy and light… looking forward to a better tomorrow. I feel more alive than I have in years, like an overcast sky opening to the sunshine.” -B. 44 year old, self-employed
The Untapped Brilliance Club!
The Untapped Brilliance Club has everything you need to build a productive, organized, validating life you love–in an ADHD-friendly way.
There’s a complete course library, group coaching calls, body double sessions, and more!
“Without a doubt, working with Jacqui was one of the best decisions I have made. I would have also saved thousands of dollars on psychiatrists if I had worked with her sooner.” – Rohan
The Untapped Brilliance Signature Coaching Program
This personalized 6 week coaching package is perfect if you are ready for some big, lasting changes in your life. Some common topic that we will address:
- Understanding and learning to manage your unique form of ADHD
- Creating your optimum environment
- Enhancing your ability to get things done
- Helping you manage your time
- Making day to day living easier
“Jacqueline gave me one tipe that tripled my productivity. I was amazed at how easy it was and what huge difference it made.” – Bonnie Hutchinson, Writer, Consultant
One whole day dedicated to you! Just you and Jacqueline blitzing all your ADHD challenges.
Please email me at Jacqueline@untappedbrilliance.com if you are interested in this option.
Package Rate: $2,000 USD
“Jacqui has ALL the answers to EVERYTHING. Every problem you through at her, she immediately gives you a tool to handle that situatiojn. I am no longer the same person I was. It’s hard to remember the old me now. I learned so much from our coaching.” – Dee, 28 year old medical student, new doctor