Super happy to announce a new way to experience ADHD Coaching with me!
Guess what it is? I have Skype, and I love it!! I know people have been using Skype for years,
Since installing it, I have used Skype (rather than the phone) to coach all my international clients. Its transformational. Rather like going from radio, to color TV. It really is like they are sitting in my office.
If you were thinking of having some ADHD coaching but distance held you back, that obstacle has been removed!
Are you a positive energetic Adult with ADHD? Are you ready to make some changes in your life? YES?
1.Do you want to experience success in one or more areas of your life? Eg work, home, relationships, self esteem.
2. Do you want to have a sense of pride and fulfilment that goes hand in hand with that success?
3.Do you want to finally reach your potential that you know you are capable of?
4. Are you ready to finally knock those ongoing daily problems on the head?
For example, time management, procrastination, clutter, overwhelm.
5. Do you want to experience the freedom that comes along with banishing that from your life?
6 Do you want to have the support of a person who ‘gets it’ and wants you to succeed as much as you do? Who has practical proven strategies that work?
Here is a list of exactly what you get when you Coach with Jacqueline:
• ADHD coaching with Jacqueline
This means you can talk about everything that is going on in your life, in a safe and confidential environment. Get tailor-made solutions to implement straight away so that you can experience benefits in your life almost instantly.
• Email support between sessions
Which means you can’t fail! Any hurdle you face, external or internal in between the coaching sessions can be addressed, so that you keep moving forwards.
• Constant support from someone you ‘gets’ you
Which means you feel stronger and more empowered than ever before and ready to take on the world and address all your challenges
Got questions? The 8 most common questions asked are…
1) I live in a different country so can’t visit your office
2) Does skype coaching really work?
3) I don’t trust myself to follow through and take actions needed to success
4) I don’t have time
5) Does it matter if I haven’t been officially diagnosed with ADHD
6) How often are the coaching sessions
7) What hours do you work?
And here are the answers:
1) You can live anywhere in the world , so long as you have internet connection.
2) Yes, skype coaching is just as effective in person coaching. In fact some people prefer it.
3) Not trusting yourself to follow through and take actions is a common concern when you have ADHD. You can remember many times when set yourself goals and didn’t achieve them.
Coaching is designed for your success. The goals we set are tailored to your life and what is achievable for you. Plus you can email Jacqueline for extra support when you need it. Everything is in place for your success.
4) There is a time commitment involved. However people report the time invested in coaching is more than recovered, they can operate more effectively and develop strategies that create more time than ever.
5) It doesn’t’ matter if you have an official diagnosis of ADHD. Lots of clients don’t when we first start working together (and some never do) coaching is highly effective
6) Coaching sessions are usually booked weekly for the first 3 weeks and then bi weekly once you have found your groove. Once we start working together we will know what will be most beneficial for you.
7) Coaching session are booked from 10am to 7pm eastern standard time