Many ADHD students find they aren’t able to focus on what the professor is saying; which means you might miss important information, and make you feel bad about yourself. In this video, you will learn 5 ways to pay attention in class. Why not try all the suggestions once, and decide which are the most effective for you?
Looking for something?
Untapped Brilliance Newsletter
Every Friday receive helpful ADHD information directly to your inbox!
You are also agreeing to our
- ADHD and Morning Anger
- 14 Ways to Eliminate Afternoon Crashes For ADHDers
- 8 Reasons Why Adults with ADHD Feel Stupid
- Is it O.K. to drink caffeine when you have ADHD?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers seem Self-Centered
- Do You Have ADHD And Daytime Sleepiness?
- 7 Reasons Why ADHDers Feel Lonely
- How to Wake Up When You Have ADHD
- ADHD and an Unusual Sense of Fairness
- How to Read Books When You Have ADHD.
- Inattentive ADHD
- ADHD and PMS
- ADHD and Hibernation
- Can’t Start a Task Even Though It’s Really Important?
- PTSD vs. ADHD