Meditation does wonders to minimize the negative
effects of ADHD.
- It increases concentration.
- It decreases impulsivity.
- It increases cognitive functioning.
- It decreases mood swings.
- It decreases stress and anxiety.
- It promotes healthy sleep and self confidence.
in control of your life. Plus the gifts of ADHD can shine brightly.So I want to share this great audio with you.
What Marcia and I learned, along with our hundreds of listeners,
3) The best time of day to practise it.
Dr. Joe uses the analogy of working out at a gym.Every time your brain jumps to another thought and you bring it back, it is as though you have done a rep with your weights. This is a good thing.
in the past, with these simple yet powerful strategies you won’t any more!!!